Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!! and some other October fun

Naomi was a kitty cat and Stella a doggie. I think they are pretty darn cute. We thought this kind of suited their personalities a little, Naomi a little more cautious and observant and Stella...well not cautious. we had to redo Stella's nose about 6 times and now have black face paint on three couch pillows, our bed, daddy's jeans and Enzo's head. They had a great time and made out great as far as candy.




This was Naomi's blueprint for daddy to carve the pumkins. You can see how he did below. He made stella a little happier and turned her frown upside-down.






We had our own halloween fun too and went to the annual Forsyth halloween party as the tried and true patient and doctor. We took home funniest costume for the 2nd year running, last year being adam and eve. The decor was an egyptian tomb which was fabulous (good job Fran) and Bobby warmed his buns by the fire!





Where's Enzo?.....oh there he is in the pink blanket next to his rowdy sisters


This is Stella's favorite face to make in pictures. She cracks us up.



Again the face, and she decided to change the skeletons diaper and give him a pacie.



Naomi right at home on a pony.













9 comments:

Dana said...

Too cute. Stella and I would be buds. Congrats on your award.

Kristi said...

My heavens! So adorable! Love the doctor/patient costumes!

Bailey Family said...

Adorable. I love the costumes. The girls looked fantastic.
Bobby really scares me when he puts that mask on and walks around with the jar of urine! Gross!
Not bad on the pumpkin carving.
I was a mummy for halloween and Ben was a construction worker...we really went all out! Not really. We watched Texas kill OSU on Halloween evening. It was a lot of fun. Miss you guys!

Heidi said...

I'm sending blue blankets right now. Can't have my nephew in pink!
Hondo

Erin said...

He has a pink blanket to match his pink pacifier!! Ha ha! Cute halloween pics! The girlies look adorable! So good to see you while I was in Michigan! :)

Leah Miller said...

That costume brings back some old memories from KC! lol. BTW- We just bought a Dyson vacuum this week! Ryan has been wanting one ever since we borrowed yours a few year ago. It is called the Dyson Ball and it is FABULOUS!!

Janet said...

Alright, we've GOT to get Stella and Camille together because they are doing exactly the same things right now. They would be a crack up together. I love her picture face!!! So cute. And you guys are such troupers to dress up. I don't think we've dressed up.....ever. Lame!

Holbrook's said...

I just love seeing pictures of you guys!! I miss you tons!! I need your home phone number!! email it to me and I will give you a call. I tried your cell but it keeps going to vmail.

Britt said...

You guys make me laugh! I miss you! Glad to see you're having fun and not getting worked over by having 3 kids. :)