Here is a video of Enzo. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to flip it the other way. I'm sure it is probably easy. He is getting so big and we are waiting for that smile any day. Which will make some of the long nights a little more bearable:)
Our favorite word Stella says is ice cream, so I threw that in there too.
8 comments:
He is handsome! Wow! Enzo is looking great! Stella and her words...super cute!
Miss you guys.
He is so cute!! I can't believe how different he looks than the girls! I felt like Stella looked so much like Naomi but he looks so different!!
Cute! He looks like his daddy. I like the video because it gives me a better idea of how he really looks rather than just a still shot. I love Stella's voice too! :)
I love him! Can't wait to meet him! As always... Stella is so cute! Thanks for posting a video, its so fun!
Total Cutie! I love Stella in the background, too. It's exactly like Camille: always a slobbery kiss on the head and fingers in every orafice (sp?) of the baby's face! Love his eyes..he's gonna be a heartbreaker.
He is really getting his own look now!! ADORABLE!! Not just the squishy little ball of baby I saw a few weeks ago. Stella's "ice cream" is almost as cute as her "cooookie"!! :)
He is so cute!! I do think he looks like his Daddy. I sure love the boy thing too, I told Troy Jaxon needs a shirt that says "My mommy has a crush on me!" I'll get ya one too if I ever find one :)! The other day Addie asked me when we could go see Bobby and Leslie again...she still talks about our visit!! Maybe some day we'll make it up north! Love to see your little family!
Congrats on a beautiful boy! Boys are awesome, especially after a couple of girls! Awesome halloween costumes, by the way! I am still laughing!
Angela Gunnell Baird
Post a Comment