Friday, October 16, 2009
More of Enzo
Here are some more updated pics from Enzo's first 4 days of life (and a couple from prior to arrival).:) He is a great baby and seems to be adjusting very well to life outside the womb. The girls absolutely adore him! Stella thinks he is a baby doll, so we keep having to tell her to not put her hands in his face or "that's too hard", etc...:) We are so happy and feel so blessed to have him here and have him healthy. Thanks for all of your comments and support.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Les, that last picture of you is a crackup. Sprockets with a big belly! I love it. Welcome baby Enzo.
So so cute!!!!! I love all the pictures. Congratulations, he is so handsome.
Holy torpedo, Batman!! Thanks for posting these. He is such a cutie and I have no idea who he looks like. He looks like his own little man. Eve wants me to tell you "I miss Naomi so so much and I want to play toys with her..." Enjoy your little guy (expect your 7th grade crush on him to arrive any day :)
Congrats!!! So exciting!! I can't believe you guys have 3 kids!! He is so adorable!! I love the preger pics!! Miss you guys tons!
Oh my gosh, super cute! I love the picture of Bobby in the chair sleeping and holding him!! I hope all is well. Primary program turned out to be fantastic.
You have a boy! I'm so happy for you guys. I don't believe you really had a baby in there.. that last picture is hilarious! You look great! Just a skinny girl with a baby stuck to your front!
Post a Comment