Wednesday, November 25, 2009

He's Smiling......

Okay, so we don't have it documented yet, but he smiled, and it was for me mommy! But we have plenty of pictures with the furrowed brow. He must be a worry wort or something!


We just thought this was funny because he is so stiff and holds his legs out.

Bobby told me to cover his manhood,


Morning cuddle session and Stella of course hamming it up.


and again...





Here are the rooms...now I will have you know, they are not finished. I still have to embellish the chandelier with shells and starfish that I already have and I am looking for some blue beading like garland like to drap from it to look bubbleish and also some larger than life mermaid dolls and a rotating table lamp thing to make it look even more like underwaterish. So anyone seen any of those things? Some shell tie backs for the drapes are in the works too and I will probably also put some shelving on the walls above each bed with their own individual accessories. Stella will be getting her big girl bed soon with the same bedding as Naomi.





And here is the little man's room. His very own. I have a Enzo Ferrari picture I am going to frame to put it here and then from there probably stick to mostly black and whites of maybe pics of him or vintage ferrari's and some shelving. He will get the crib and my friend is making a bumper out of the same fabric as on the draperies. Sweeeeet.... thanks Fran! anyway, his is not done too, but I am sending these out anyway, as hard as that is for me:) And the chair is the Poang rocker from IKEA; Love it!



11 comments:

Janet said...

You are totally awesome!! I need you to come over and jazz up our house when you're here next time :)

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Um... come decorate my kids rooms. And while you're at it, my room too. Ok, how about my whole house? K. Thanks. : )

Kristi said...

What a sweet little family!! And I LOVE the kids rooms!! Especially Enzo's. Great job!!

Mindy said...

Enzo is so adorable! Tate also always had that furrowed brow, serious look. I always thought Tate looked like Walter Matthau. :)

Those rooms are so gorgeous! You are so talented. I wish you still lived near so you could help me. Someday. I love the girls room, ESPECIALLY the chandelier. And Enzo's room is just perfect. I love me a good boys' room!

Mindy said...

Also, did you guys put the flooring in your home? Do you remember where you got it and what it's from? I LOVE the color.

Christi said...

Ummm...cutest mermaid room ever!!! Love it! You crack me up with all the stuff left for the girls room, I do the same thing! I'll keep my eye out LOL! He sure is a cute little guy! So cute!!

Britt said...

Your kids are so cute! Wow, you have a big family now! Somehow 3 just seems like a lot more kids than 2. :)
The rooms look awesome! Maybe you could work your magic in our master bedroom.... you saw the hideous dresser we have presently... that room needs help!

Dana said...

Can i bunk in with Stella and Naomi!? That looks so cozy and fun....and wet. I'll keep my eyes out for larger than normal mermaids...

chan said...

Love the rooms- love the Halloween costumes. You guys are awesome.

Bailey Family said...

The little man is adorable! Love him...cannot wait to meet him. Stella is a little pistol...we can tell from the pics. The rooms look amazing! I did not expect anything less of course!

Miss you guys a lot! I hung up our ornament from the 2007 Jamieson Family Sing-a-long evening! It brought back a lot of great memories.

Happy December! Lots of love from KC!!!

Jeremy and Lisa said...

Love the rooms, they look great! You're very talented!