Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our first and last cruise for a while!
















Geez Loueeeez! I was trying to do a slide show with our cruise pics but could not for the life of me figure out how to upload a flickr slideshow. Rarrr. Blogging just makes me feel dumb sometimes. So here goes....some pics of our cruise and then I will post some of the other highlights of our life in the past three months! On our cruise we did a zip line, swam with the stingrays, layed on the beach and and soaked up the sun...and yes that is a tankini I am wearing so ya'll relax...It's a vice.

7 comments:

emily and adrian said...

You look like a barbie doll in that tankini and if anyone has a problem with it it's because they know they will NEVER look that good in ANY swimsuit...Leslie long legs, I hate you! jk
I'm sooo stoked that you are updating your blog. I feel way too disconnected with you down here. I can't wait to see pics from your new home sweet home...and it WILL be home sweet home before you know it...just give it a little more time!

Tiff and Dave said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I'm glad things are going well for you. What kind of residency is Bobbie doing again? Nice that the school is finished and you are on to the last phase of your long road! Congrats!! Also, about the tankini.....If you've got it, flaunt it!!!!

Bailey Family said...

Loved the cruise blog. I have been waiting for it. Do not feel dumb while blogging...you will figure it out with practice...or just call someone and ask.
Cruisin' is a great vacation...you really relax and everything is done for you. Love it! We would love to go with you on your next cruise...maybe Mediterranean...or something!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I LOVE your hair!!!

Holbrook's said...

Aaaaahhhh! I get so excited to see new posts!!!! I love the pics and love the suite! I would like to get one like that except that my love handles do NOT need any more attention drawn to them...Miss you tons! Looks like we are on the move again...Tait got a verbal offer today, now we are just waiting on the official offer letter! Ah, another move, can I just sell everything I own??

Christi said...

Totally don't get the blogging thing yet, but I love it! How fun for you guys...I'm a little jealous about the cruise..and the swim suit (you crack me up!) Sure love you guys and can't wait to hear all your fun plans for the house..who knows, if this one isn't a girl, it may be back to the drawing board for me too!

Janet said...

um, who did you get to watch your kids, and will they watch mine? i'm totally jealous :o(