Before kitchen.. you can kind of see the scalloped header. Don't mind the mess.
After kitchen...Again, don't mind the mess. Ben did a subway tile backsplash and took out the "Kuntry" scalloped header above the sink. I think it looks way better and opens it up. I shudder to think about having to live with that green laminate backsplash. Phew, glad I don't have to go there.
On the carousel at Green field village
Rosa Parks Bus at Ford Museum. I sat in the actual seat...very cool!
Ben at work on his Bennie-do list. He blew right through it with flying colors!
Ben and Naomi at Ford Museum
Greenfield village
6 comments:
I am so glad you updated, I was just thinking I bet she still hasn't posted. Good job. We miss you guys. But it looks like you are settling in great. How is naomi? Your cruise pics are awesome.
I love the new tile! It's bright and adds a nice contrast to the dark cabinets! We now have a crack in our janky countertops...time to replace it all. But there's never a good time for a kitchen upgrade.Hey, welcome to owning a house...things break, and you have to get em fixed....but the cool thing is that you'll learn a ton anlong the way and be able to do much of it yourself before you know it! It is fun to see before and afters!
glad you have such great friends to help you in times of need! Your little house is so cute and I'm glad you like it.
So glad that you are friends with Ben and Mar. I know they love you guys.
Kathryn
We are pretty much the coolest couple around. But we are starting to think that something is wrong with us considering our entire circle of friends has moved away in the last two years!
We miss you!!!!! Cannot wait for the next visit.
How exciting! How are things in Michigan? I've always wondered if you guys had a blog, now I know!(Ours is jasperandholly.blogspot.com, BTW)
I'll have to add this one to our page.
It must be hard knowing what's faux pas in homes, especially when you have to live with it. At least that one didn't last too long! Those Bailey's are awesome, huh! Later gators.
Post a Comment