Sunday, August 17, 2008
Introducing...Doctor Robert Jamieson!!
Bobby came home from his first day on the job with his LONG white coat signifying a doctor status and no longer a student doctor and his name tag as you can see says Doctor Robert Jamieson, Ortho Surgery. He came home and it was very exciting so we took pictures to document. I went to have lunch with him and they paged him and it was cool to hear him say, "This is Doctor Jamieson, you paged me?" So exciting, I am so proud of him. Even if he is only probably making as much as the hospital janitor who works 40, not 90 hours per week. But whatever, we just love that his get's to do what he loves.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That is exciting! It makes me want to sing "I'm marryin' a doctor! A doctor! A doctor!" from "Beaches" with Bette Middler. Do you call him Dr. McDreamy or McSteamy?
IT is so nice that he loves the work he does, no matter how hard it may be right now! It will only get easier, and more fun!
Woohoo!!! Congrats!
That is SSOOO cool! We are so proud of him too. Ah, Les, your husband is a doctor!! Way to go you two, you have both worked very hard to get where you are and deserve all the millions that are coming your way! See the difference between Bob and that janitor is a few years from now, Bobby will be hiring him to clean your multi million dollar mansion. We love you guys.
That is so cool! I bet he felt so good in his long coat!
Congrats!!! That is really exciting! It was awsome to talk to you last night!!! I am so glad that things are going well. And just remember "this too shall pass..."
Congrats, Bobby!!!! Wow! So I was a friend of Bobby's in high school, and just came across your blog! It has been years, so it's been fun learning what he and his darling little fam are up to! Way to go on the doctor thing!, and the little girls are so cute too! I hope you don't mind if I check in every now and then! Tell Bobby hello from Angela Gunnell Baird.
Way to go Bob (and Les behind the scenes)! Congrats on the "long coat"- what a milestone for you guys!
Very exciting. But when is he going to allow everyone to call him just Bobby again? Insisting that he be called Dr. Jamieson all of the time is a little much. hehehe!
I am that he is doing what he loves!
AAAWWWWWWWWW....what fun! I'll have to make sure Scott sees this picture!!!
Yay! Your time has come. How are you guys liking Michigan??? We sure miss you here but are so happy for you!!
Bobby - Way to go man! So cool to see your comment on our blog...it has been a LONG time. What's it been...since Jeff's wedding? So neat to see your family. Can't believe how much you look like your dad (obviously when your Dad was young, buff and in his prime!!).
Cool that you know Dave and Tiff...from KC I am guessing?
Good luck with residency. Melanie's brother is doing his residency in the Detroit area, but I am not sure which hospital.
Fun to hear from you. Take care - Brian
Hello to Bobby and beautiful family! I'm an old friend from Texas. Cangrats doctor! We have some friends out there in residency, the Wards, just in case you meet them. Fun to find your blog. Good luck in residency,an amazing adventure! Tiffany (Driggs)
Sorry for the 2nd blog, just thought I would tell you that you seem to know my husband's cousin Trent, the blogging world is small.
Post a Comment