Thursday, July 17, 2008

Naomi and the Riverside Boys




Real fast I wanted to post these pictures. I just think they are so funny. She hasn't even see stars wars ever and she got really good at playing with lightsabers. She even busted out the names one day of luke skywalker and darth vader from being around these boys. We miss them but are happy to have a little friend Brooklyn here who has two older brothers Naomi insists on flirting with. We are in trouble with this one! I promise I will post more. I am finally just getting settled and seeing our floor in the basement. Phew. what a chore moving is. Plus, all of our cruise pics and some other vital ones I need to post are one Bobby's IPAC, and we all know he is super available right now!

5 comments:

tyler and minde said...

I hope the move went well. I'll be in MI next and week and then again the following week, I would love to see you if it works out. If u can email me your phone number/email I'll call when I get there. I am thinking Friday August 1st might work best for me. My email is minde_christensen@yahoo.com - Minde

Holbrook's said...

I love the pics!!! So cute! Yep she is a little heart breaker in the making! I get so excited to see pics!

Bailey Family said...

Love that girl! I am sure that those boys are missing Naomi. Glad to hear that your basement is coming along. But...we are all waiting on more pictures and posts! Love ya!

Unknown said...

HAHA! That is so funny! :)

Jackie said...

YEAH! You finally posted:) I'm glad you are feeling a little more settled. Moving is tough. It's tons of work and then it really takes a while to get used to your new surroundings. I hope you are all adjusting well and loving it. I love the middle picture of Naomi holding the light saber up, she even plays star wars like a princess. She is so hilarious. We miss you guys!!