So cute! I'm so glad to hear that she says "cookie". That was Camille's second word and I was feeling guilty because she's such a tub-o! Now I can relax :o)
I don't know about all these posts so close together!! She is getting so big and grown up!! I swear we will be posting high school graduation pics any day now wondering where 18 years went...Oh ya Bobby should quit distracting people while they drive...causing accidents all over the place :)!
5 comments:
So cute! I'm so glad to hear that she says "cookie". That was Camille's second word and I was feeling guilty because she's such a tub-o! Now I can relax :o)
Can you say Hondo? I can't believe how much you update. I don't even know what else to say. Pure shock!
I don't know about all these posts so close together!! She is getting so big and grown up!! I swear we will be posting high school graduation pics any day now wondering where 18 years went...Oh ya Bobby should quit distracting people while they drive...causing accidents all over the place :)!
Adorable. Pretty soon you will have to teach her Margaret! Yeah! Love you all!
I love Stella's voice! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Post a Comment