Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is Stella doing her exercises. It is hillarious every time we turn the DVD on, she gets on the floor and starts doing situps.:)

These are videos from far away, but this is Naomi in her gymnastics class. She has a great time with it, but I don't think that she'll have the body type to be a world class gymnast!:)

10 comments:

Janet said...

I feel like I'm watching video of you! Your bodies look so much alike...you should put her in synchronized swimming :o)

Kacie said...

Her cartwheels remind me of me!! Except without the hip problem! Very Cute and Stella should be ripped with all those crunches!
LOVE,GIGI and KACIE

Anonymous said...

Sooo fun! and I can't believe Stella! She's totally got it down. What a smart cookie!

Alli Forsyth said...

I love love your blog....come look at mine...www.jaforsyth.blogspot.com How is my BFF? I miss you...

Unknown said...

haha! I love her little workout. What a cutie!

Bailey Family said...

I like that Leslie is doing crunches in the background...don't want to be shown up by Stella huh??? Super cute! The P90X guy has a soothing and motivating voice...maybe that is what has her hooked or maybe she has a crush??
Naomi is super cute at gymnastics! She will love these memories of herself!

Anonymous said...

hey guys, we just discovered your blog. love it. we're doing p90x too! stella does sit ups much better than i can:) hope all is well in mich. are you still babysitting? later, anne thorne.

Angela Baird said...

Bobby, looks like Michigan is treating your cute little family well! Kids are the best. It's been fun to read-up on your family...hope things keep going well for you.

Angela Gunnell Baird

Harrison's said...

Hey there -- I was just looking at Erin Griswold's blog and saw the link to yours so decided to peek in. You have such a cute family. Hope things are going well.

kiki said...

That is so cute of Stella. Congratulations on the pregnancy, I hope all is well!!

Senta Hill