I know, I know, most of you had to refresh your page because you couldn't believe that we posted again so soon! Well, I don't know if you should get used to it but I was going through my pics and videos on my phone and I found a few that are pretty funny. She learned her moves from her mom....as you can see.

I think this is absolutely hillarious! Who in their right mind would walk into IKEA (or anywhere for that matter) and think that they could get a hot dog the size of Texas. "Not actual size" That's funny! We laugh every time we see it. I do have to say that Les was very disappointed when she got her hot dog the first time.
I took Naomi with me to this Italian-American Club dinner one night and she had a blast! This was the progression through the night...First, dancing by herself
Then, dancing with the wife of the family that invited us (who Naomi barely knew, but obviously that didn't matter).
Its hillarious at the end she is trying to pull the poor lady to the dance floor!:)
In the next one she finally made it to the dance floor, where she stayed until I literally had to carry her off. It was great!
These are some random pics:
This is really what summer is like. It is beautiful weather! So really come and see us.:) This is the day that we moved in. (Special thanks to our photographer Jill-splendid job)
Our street last fall. It is beautiful as the leaves change. That's our little house at the end.
I think this is absolutely hillarious! Who in their right mind would walk into IKEA (or anywhere for that matter) and think that they could get a hot dog the size of Texas. "Not actual size" That's funny! We laugh every time we see it. I do have to say that Les was very disappointed when she got her hot dog the first time.Naomi funny face.

This is going to be a hard habit to break! (But she is so cute!!!!:))
This is how we got to the game. (Detroit Auto Show- I was in heaven...can't wait for the boat show.)






6 comments:
Nomers, you can tell them that you really got your moves from your Uncle Hondo!! Can't believe you actually put a new post. It's like you want to keep people up to date with what's going on with you. Wow.
Love the dancing moves! I might have taught her a few of those...she can move it, move it though...you should be so proud! I want to see some snow pictures!!! I love the IKEA 50 cent giant hot dog! It is ikea...so everything is cheap, even the giant hot dog! I love it!
Dido to the last part of Heidi's comment! I love it, it honestly made my day to get on and see so many pics of one of our favorite fams!!
Looks like you have found all the hot spots in michigan! Pistons games were so fun! Been to Xoximilco?
I truely am surprised, I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw something different. lol. How else am I to keep up when you never post? such cute films and photos.
It looks like things are great up there! Love the new pictures, keep them coming!
Juliette loves to look at video clips...she is going to flip when I show her these. Then she's going to ask me for the 100th time if we can go to "Mishigayan" tomorrow...just hop a plane and go. Sigh...
Post a Comment