Family pics we took with Bobby's family at Wildhorse, Nevada.







The photographer was our sister-in-law Heidi. You can check out more of her work at http://heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com/








The photographer was our sister-in-law Heidi. You can check out more of her work at http://heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com/


9 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I have been WAITING FOREVER for new pics of you guys!! You gotta post more than once every two months!!! Ok so I know you are busy and all so i will let it slide...I need to call and chat with you. Your family pictures are AMAZING!!! You guys should be in magazines!!
You have not slipped through the cracks! I was actually just telling someone that you and I may not keep in touch very well but it doesn't mean we aren't still friends, and I always wish you nothing but the best. Another person also commented that I must be lonely since all of my friends moved away...or, since Leslie moved away!
You are in my thoughts up there. You know we are trying to move to Texas where it is warm! I am hoping and praying that this is my last winter in the midwest. Speaking of Texas,
Tell Bobby I thought of him recently as I watched the Razorbacks kick some Longhorn butt!
Your photos are wonderful...you have the hook up for sure! So pretty, all of them! You look beautiful Les! You know I am better at email than phone, so feel free to write...or text, jk.
What great pictures! I miss you guys soooo much! I am glad to see that the girls are still the cutest ever! Stella is getting so big.
You guys are the best! Love you!
I can't believe you still have people that look at your blog. Your photographer is amazing. Can't wait to post on here again in 3 months!
Hondo
Love those new pics!!! Troy and I got a good laugh at Prince Eric...what a good sport! Troy was a prince once too- he even had to wear a breast plate :0) Heidi did a great job on your pics! You're family is too cute!I just finished the play room, I'll send you up pics this week of your inspiration!
The family pics are darling and Zoie's hair is my favorite. I also love the little heart that is made by your and Bobby's profile. So sweet. Glad you're still in love.
L-O-V-E the creativity for Halloween. That is what it is all about.
Hey, it was good to see an update on your blog. I thought maybe you were frozen in a snowbank on 7 Mile. The pictures were all beautiful. It made me miss you guys more to see your faces. Stella is sure getting big. Hey Bobby...the boat show is coming up soon. Ask Naomi if she remembers going to the seal show at the last one with me. Anyway, I miss you guys. Hope you are all doing well. How is YW? We are still coming to visit sometime...haven't forgotten!
Your pictures are amazing- I'm glad Margaret told me you'd updated... I'd given up on checking. Hope you guys are loving Michigan!! Looks like Prince Bobby was workin' it on Halloween!
Those pictures are great!! What a beautiful backdrop!!!
Post a Comment