Yes, that's a femur in the background. Not real but Bobby sure had me going for a while. We actually have quite a few bones laying around the house that Bob brings home. They practice on them and they really are quite believable. We keep them with the toys:)
These are for Margaret. She made this blanket for Stella and it is becoming a problem. Stella is becoming very attached. We have made a rule that it stays in the crib, so if I am ever wondering where Stella is I can almost bet that she is in her room snuggling her blankie through the crib slats.
Naomi made this all by herself with her playdoh. She is a natural. Where does she get it?!
Stella does not mind being messy.



They have these cool cider mills out here that everyone goes to this time of year. We took my parents who were out for my 3oth birthday. We are picking raspberries here, and we picked apples too, and then had warm donuts and cider. What a treat. I love raspberries and wanted to pick them all and take them home with me.
11 comments:
Love the new pics. you look great bri misses naomi all the time.
Stop it!! Two posts in the same month! We had a blast with you guys here. I have a feeling we won't be this far from you forever if I know our two husbands. Jeff wants to know if Bobby is jealous of how much air he's getting! I don't think they'll ever grow up.
Wow Leslie...i remember having my 30th birthday in Livonia also. I remember it vividly. Honestly, it seems like yesterday. Watch out because time really flies after the big THREE-0. The other thing that was interesting about your post was bone in the background of the first picture. A femur? Or a dog bone? Trying to prep the girls for med school already? Love you all and miss you lots.
From one blankie girl to another...Stella is so cute with her blankie. (She will not be emotionally distrubed if she loves her blankie...I turned out all right!)
We miss you guys a lot! Thanks for the fun fall pics.
Les, they are TWINS!!!! I saw the picture of Stella by her crib...it was little Naomi!
Oh, and I want to hear allll about your bday...I am a bad friend for not sending a thing. Did you get the ten things I loved about you via Bobby?
Hi Leslie! Karen from the blue barn here. Your family is so cute and you look as great as ever. It is fun to see what you are up to these days. Jana is about to have her second child in a few weeks. Another boy. We are pretty excited for her!
Look at how big Stella is already! What beautiful girls! Someday I'll have to get me a girl! I also loved the post of Bobby coming home with his long coat. Isn't it the coolest??? I know you feel: so proud, even if it means he works his tail off!
I just got your comment: lucky! Fran is so cool, I know. I'm sure you've seen some of her handiwork with the cute bags she makes. My theory, is that you're and artsy type person, and so are us singers, so it's that artistic gravitational pull. Yeah, that's gotta be it. Tell I say hi!
I miss the cider mills!!!
Hey guys! I couldn't find your email address, but we wanted to say HI and let you know we're thinking about ya. We have a little announcement on our blog, if you get a chance. Later!
I hesitate saying this because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but your guys are seriously the best bloggers EVER. And I wouldn't say that if I didn't really believe it. I feel like I'm living at your house with all the updates we get!
Hondo
Post a Comment