Friday, October 24, 2008

Stella's first birthday






















So these are a little late but better late than never. Our little tradition for first birthday's is going to McDonalds and getting happy meals. This was a little more of a novelty for Naomi's birthday but by the time Stella's first birthday came along she had had her fair share of french fries.
She dug right into her cake too, whereas Naomi was not too interested, as you can see from the first pic!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

I must be lost because there is an update on your blog!!! We sure had a great time with you guys out here. One day we'll live a little closer to each other!

Holbrook's said...

so fun! Ok so there is a slim chance I will be out your way in the next 3 weeks...slim. We are looking at a truck in PA up by Buffalo. An here is a fun fact...I just found out that my cousin through Tait was one of Jeff's girl friends in college. Small world! I will call you as soon as I know anying about the trip to PA.

Unknown said...

She's 1 already!?! Cute pics.

Bailey Family said...

Oh to be a kid again...stuff your face with cake on your birthday and get to do "extra" things! I love birthdays! I will help indoctrinate Stella in the ways of the week long birthday!!! (or more if necessary!)Of course, where I fall short Leslie will be right there to teach her by example!

Christi said...

She's so cute, I love her hat! My days of pink boas are dwindling, they don't really even want to wear bows anymore! Hope all is well out there!