Congratulations Bobby!! What a huge accomplishment!!! We are so sad you guys left us, but we hope you will love Michigan as much as we did. You are such a great family. The ward in Livonia will be so lucky to have you. Keep in touch!!
Yay, Les & Bob! Now you can start bringin' home the bacon! Don't go spending it all in one place... ha ha ha, we know what that's like! :) We're so proud of you both, and wish we were still there in MI with you... well, Colorado is pretty nice, but we are excited to come visit! :)_
Awsome! I love the pictures what an awsome achievment! We miss you guys already...Sunday just wasn't the same without you! Sorry to hear that the signing was a hassel, I hope it all works out ok! I hope you are feeling better!
You did it Doc! We are all so proud of you. I only hope that we actually see each other before twenty something years passes. Juliette is wondering when Naomi is going to come back and see her. Can't wait to see what you do with the house. I know you all will make a beautiful home, with your beautiful family. We miss you terribly and will never forget our friends, the Jamiesons. COngrats!
7 comments:
Congratulations Bobby!! What a huge accomplishment!!! We are so sad you guys left us, but we hope you will love Michigan as much as we did. You are such a great family. The ward in Livonia will be so lucky to have you. Keep in touch!!
Yay, Les & Bob! Now you can start bringin' home the bacon! Don't go spending it all in one place... ha ha ha, we know what that's like! :) We're so proud of you both, and wish we were still there in MI with you... well, Colorado is pretty nice, but we are excited to come visit! :)_
Awsome! I love the pictures what an awsome achievment! We miss you guys already...Sunday just wasn't the same without you! Sorry to hear that the signing was a hassel, I hope it all works out ok! I hope you are feeling better!
You did it Doc! We are all so proud of you. I only hope that we actually see each other before twenty something years passes. Juliette is wondering when Naomi is going to come back and see her.
Can't wait to see what you do with the house. I know you all will make a beautiful home, with your beautiful family. We miss you terribly and will never forget our friends, the Jamiesons. COngrats!
Congratulations Bobby!!!
WOW! Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment! Hope all went well with the move and that you are getting all settled in. Keep in touch!
We are so proud of you! You are a credit to the DO crowd! We love your family and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment