Sunday, May 11, 2008
Our new house!
We bought a house in Michigan and will be moving in June. It has dark refinished hardwood floors throughout and a very cool bathroom. There are a few things in the kitchen we are planning on changing but we just can't wait to move in and make it our own!! Yeahhhhh! This is a repost because we finally got the slideshow to work.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Les,
Great job on your new layout. I love it and I am so glad that you put your portfolio on as well.
so exciting! The inside looks like it is really new. I love the random toilet in the laundry room...who knows maybe it will come in handy one day.
Leslie,
we have a random toilet in our laundry room too. Except ours is a lovely shade of puke yellow, has owl footprints on the lid and a picture of an owl on the inside of the lid. Explain that!!
luvs, aby
PS - congrats on Bobby's graduation and the new house, we're so excited for all of you!
Post a Comment