I love your work!! The lady bug room is my favorite!! Would you ever do a class or something on this? I would love to learn how you go about doing it. I am turning my guest room into a photo area and I will have a white and black backround, but I would love to paint a backdrop behind those to use. Any tips?
Oh my goodness! You are so talented! I love the little wood fence and lady bug room. I found the cutest little girls room online the other day and was in love with it but knew I could never paint the cute tree like that so I pretty much gave up on it... but it would be nothing for you. :) You will have to check it out. http://housemartin.typepad.com/housemartin/2008/04/woodland-wonder.html?cid=112250330#comment-112250330 Is all of this work at your old house? That will be sad to leave behind but I guess it will give you a new canvas to work with soon!
I have to admit I was hoping to see our little man's room up on your blog...but then I realzied that would be cheating! I can't wait to come home and see it! Good work! Have fun on your cruise!
6 comments:
Will you have to paint over your beatiful artwork when you move?
Holy crap! That is awesome! I had no idea you were artistic, and your like way good. I love the girls room!
I love your work!! The lady bug room is my favorite!! Would you ever do a class or something on this? I would love to learn how you go about doing it. I am turning my guest room into a photo area and I will have a white and black backround, but I would love to paint a backdrop behind those to use. Any tips?
Oh my goodness! You are so talented! I love the little wood fence and lady bug room. I found the cutest little girls room online the other day and was in love with it but knew I could never paint the cute tree like that so I pretty much gave up on it... but it would be nothing for you. :) You will have to check it out. http://housemartin.typepad.com/housemartin/2008/04/woodland-wonder.html?cid=112250330#comment-112250330
Is all of this work at your old house? That will be sad to leave behind but I guess it will give you a new canvas to work with soon!
I have to admit I was hoping to see our little man's room up on your blog...but then I realzied that would be cheating! I can't wait to come home and see it!
Good work! Have fun on your cruise!
You are very talentaed. I love it!
Post a Comment