Monday, April 21, 2008

Naomi's 4th Birthday





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't beleive she is 4! Crazy! What cutie! Happy B-day Naomi!

thepainterfamily said...

HI! This is so so cute! Is it not every girls DREAM to have a horse party!? But seriously...to get to RIDE a horse for your birthday...that just kicks it up a notch! :)

ChrisAndJack said...

What a cute party! Cute cake (shocker), cute activity, CUTE GIRL!! I wish I could've been there. I don't know how Naomi manages to get more beautiful every day. Good luck with that. By the time she's a teenager, you guys are going to be in trouble.

Micah, Kaylea, little Miss Lucy and her pony Moses said...

I remember holding her the day she was born! We are so excited to live close again!

Holbrook's said...

Love the pics!! I have been waiting for some new ones!

Bailey Family said...

Pretty sweet. She is pretty much the cutiest, sweetest, best four year old that I know! Thanks for inviting us.

The White House said...

hey les i love the pictures can you email me the ones of naomi and bri. she wants a copy for herself

Dana said...

Fun - wish I could ride a pony for my bday...

Sam Ransom said...

Hey Leslie! Bobby showed me your blog while he was here working with James on your computer. What a fun cake! We are excited to be with you in the ward- even if it is only for a few months. Your house looks great! I bet you can't wait to make it all your own.