Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beautiful Caribbean....well its Michigan, but still very nice!!!

I know, two posts in a very short amount of time, don't get used to it.:) Here are some pics of the beach on the Western Michigan coast in a town called South Haven. It was beautiful! They have very nice sandy beaches, light houses, etc... We had a great time on a short little vacation. The little girls loved to play in the sand, but I was the only "brave" one to swim in the ice cold water. (Its still Michigan) It was a beautiful day though. They say that Western and Northern Michigan are just beautiful, so come out and visit and we can all explore!!!:) I also put some pics and videos of Naomi at ballet, etc...



































8 comments:

Dana said...

That does look beautiful. I love the sunset. Glad you got to get away with your cute family. You are so brave to swim in that water - I can imagine it is not much better than the NE ocean during summer!

Kellie J said...

The pictures are really pretty the sunset ones almost look fake! And of course adorable little girls, Nomi looks like a real ballerina, and so does Stella.

Love,
Kellie, Gigi, and Kacie

Jill said...

What a pretty place!! Looks like you guys had fun.
Can your girls come live with me for awhile?? Please? I've watched them for long periods of time before and they weren't too traumatized! :-)

Anonymous said...

Bobby...I love the BYU Sweatshirt! Are you living in MI? We just moved to Green Bay, WI, so we're practically neighbors! The UP of MI is actually part of our stake. Lake Michigan is pretty great...even though the water is frigid! Brian

chan said...

I can't believe how big your kids are and that the girls have so much hair. miss you guys.

chantel

Britt said...

OOOOh! That makes me miss MI! I love your belly picture!
I miss you!

Holly said...

Noami is going to be a super model. I guess she's making up for those years of not having much hair by having amazing hair the rest of her life! You guys look live your livin' it up! So fun!

Holbrook's said...

Gorgeous!!! so when is Les due to pop?? And oh my goodness look at Naomi's hair!!!! They are getting sooo big!