Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cute pics of the girls





4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hello Jamieson Family! Saw a link on Kate's page! Congrats on your newest baby! I think you were barely pregnant when we moved! Anyway good luck with your upcoming graduation/move/start of residency! It's a fun time!

Unknown said...

Your girls are getting so big! I bet they are starting to have so much fun playing together. The house looks great! That will be so nice! Congrats! Hope all is well.
Brittney
p.s. I will have to show Aaron the update. I know he has been teasing Bobby about updating the blog. haha!

Bailey Family said...

Love them!!!!!!!!!! I am really going to miss them. They are pretty much the cutest (but you already know that!)

ChrisAndJack said...

I am SO glad to see you finally got on the ball and put up some new pictures, what do you think you've been busy having a baby, traveling the country and buying a house or something? Haha. Those pictures are great. Naomi has the most infectious smile, and I can't believe how big Stella has gotten in just a couple of months. So cute. I miss those girls too much!