Hey! She is a crazy rider! Your girls are so cute! I am glad you guys have a blog. It is such a nice way to keep in touch and keep up to date on what everyone is doing. Hope you guys are doing well and not freezing to death over there! We will check back often! Britt
Hey there Jamieson's! It's the Nasals....Ok it's Tiff! So fun to see you started a blog! I just made a lot of blog connections through Nate and Kate, so I'm excited! Don't know if you will keep up with the blogging thing, but I would love to keep in touch this way! Your girls are darling!!
7 comments:
Hey! She is a crazy rider! Your girls are so cute! I am glad you guys have a blog. It is such a nice way to keep in touch and keep up to date on what everyone is doing. Hope you guys are doing well and not freezing to death over there! We will check back often!
Britt
P.S. I don't know if water polo in an innertube counts as a REAL sport, but I did have quite and arm!
Look at me, leaving a comment...so polite!
Cute video, crazy girl!
It makes me laugh everytime! Too funny. Love that girl.
So it has been over a month Bobby... where the heck are your updates!!!! :)
This video really is hilarious. Your sweet girl has a wild and crazy side.
Hey there Jamieson's! It's the Nasals....Ok it's Tiff! So fun to see you started a blog! I just made a lot of blog connections through Nate and Kate, so I'm excited! Don't know if you will keep up with the blogging thing, but I would love to keep in touch this way! Your girls are darling!!
Post a Comment